- Born and raised in Augusta, GA
- Son of two immigrant parents from Mexico and Chile
- Education: Newberry College
- Major: Business Administration
- Played 4 years of soccer at the collegiate level
- Creating Revolusion Consultants has helped me develop other people and coach them just as I have in sports my whole life
- I like to see others grow both personally and professionally
- Fun Fact: I recorded and produced music for artists in College out of my dorm room
- Born in Saudi Arabia, raised in North Carolina
- Education: UNCW
- Major: Spanish & Sociology
- Played softball and volleyball growing up and has a competitive spirit to always get better
- "RevoLusion Consultants has helped me put my passion for teaching and helping others into real-world application"
- Fun Fact: I taught English overseas in Spain for a year
- My name is John Iglesias.
- I have a BA in Political Science from the University of Florida and a master's in Management and Leadership from Antioch University Seattle.
- Professionally I want to open an office on the West Coast.
- My goal is to help hires build their own businesses and achieve their goals, and to keep working every day joyfully.
- My biggest accomplishment has been running a non-profit Food Support company for three years feeding children in need.
- RevoLusion Consultants has taught that humility and always maintain a student mentality are essential to achieve the highest level of success.
- I also love backpacking;
- I have crossed the Olympic Peninsula twice
Mark A. Wingfield
- My name is Mark A. Wingfield.
- I studied at Southern Connecticut State University.
- My short-term goals are to develop universal leadership skills and create a team culture.
- Long-term, I want to be able to provide for my immediate family and retire early.
- Professionally, I want to Impact others around me and develop a successful environment to give others the same opportunity I was given.
- My biggest accomplishments have been running a successful food truck in St. Thomas and graduating from university.
- The most important things I have learned from RevoLusion Consultants have been the communication skills that I have developed. I have learned different coaching styles and have grown more self-aware of my impact on others around me.
- One time while I was working the taproom in a brewery, I had a regular mug club member named John Carpenter; he was the guy who called his dad on Who Wants to be a Millionaire just to tell him that he was about to win a million dollars.